SNIPER 1000EC DDVP FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Contains 1000g/litre of 2,3-dichlorovinyl dimethyl phosphate (DDVP)
A CONTACT STOMACH ACTING AND FUMIGANT INSECTICIDE
FOR THE CONTROL OF A WIDE RANGE OF INSECTS. IN STORED AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE, WAREHOUSE DE-INFESTATION AND FIELD APPLICATION ON A WIDE RANGE OF CROPS.
Warning: Last items in stock!
RECOMMENNDED DOSAGE RATES:
Pests Dosage rate for Rate to sniper to Remarks 100m space area spray solution
For field crops 1.25%/ ha
3ml in 200ml of water
1. Before treatment,remove all animals and unpack feed and foodstuff.
Cockroaches Bed bugs Mites
15ml in 300ml of water
2. switch off ventilation,close doors and windows
Stored products pests
7ml in 300ml of water
3. After treatment, keep closed for at least 4hrs (preferably overnight)
4. Then ventilate thoroughly
This varies from 24 hours to 14 weeks, for cabbage it is ia weeks while for other edible crops it is 24 hours
USE OF SNIPER 1000EC:
1. It gives a rapid knockdown of a wide range of insect pests.
2. Highlyactive in the vapour stage thus making it a good fumigant against stored product insect pests.
3. Can be used in livestock fafacilities against ectoparasites and other insect pests.
4. Help to produce healthier environment for both humans and animals when used as directed
Active at low dosage.
All products supplied by SARO AGROSCIENCES LIMITED are to be used in accordance with the recommendations and instructions given on this label.We will not accept any responsibilities for any damage arising from the storage,handling and use of this product.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS/ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY:
SNIPER 1000EC contains an anticholinnesterase organophosphorous compound.
* Do not use if under medical advice not to work with such compounds.
* It is toxic in contact with the skin or if swallowed.
* Very toxic by inhalation
* Flammable and corrosive
* Keep unproteced persons out of treated areas for at least 12 hours.
* Ventilate well before re-entry
SNIPER 1000EC is an insecticide and acaricide with a respiratory, contact, fumigant and oloc
* DO NOT dispose leftovers from cotainer or spray mixture into sewers, streams, wells or pounds
* Containers must be completely emptied as well as washing ( from tripple-rinsing
) must be drainedbinto spray tank
* Make containers unusable by punching or crushing before appropriate disposal ( burial or incineration) plastic containers (polyethylene) can be burnt on the farm ( provided local regulations allow this). or preferably in a licensed incinerator
Seek immediate medical attention in case of accident
Antidote Atropine combined with cholinesterase reactors such as PAM CONTRATION or TOXOGONIN MERCK"
DO not give MORPHINE
SNIPER 1000EC is non-phytotoxic when used as directed, except to some varieties of chrysanthemum.
Toxicology Acute oral LD (4hrs). For rats 50mg/kg 1hr. Inhalation LC (4HRS) for rats 340mg/m 1hr for rats 455mg/m
SNIPER 1000EC can be mixed with propoxur but is compatible with alkaline, materials, chinomethionat and dichlofluanid.
SNIPER is a highly effective insecticide/miticide that controls over 30 foliar and soil borne pests. SNIPER gives growers the flexibility and residual activity needed to combat insects inForward Hepu Pesticide Co.ltd.
Forward International Ltd. is a leading agrochemical company that established for over 30 years with over 1000 employees and operating 16 offices around the world.
Forward focuses on providing innovative and efficient way for growers to help on crop protection. Also, to increase food production and provide grower with better choice on controlling plant disease, insects, and damage cause by fungus.
Forward offers customers guaranteed high quality products and reliable formulation re-packing services with competitive price that aims to fulfill all of customers' expectations and requirements under one roof. A major focus for Forward has been to tailor our product ranges and concepts to meet the needs of the customers.
We are proceeding constant improvement on our procedures, for not only improvement on quality and efficiency, also maintain the competitiveness of our price.
Tel: +234 8077 4942 25
1, Quingshuijiang Liangzhou Hepu, Beihai, Guangxi, China, 536100
No customer reviews for the moment.