Propa Force Plus Â® 1 Litre
Selective, contact and systemic, post-emergence agricultural herbicide against numerous grasses and broad-leaf weed in rice.
2,4D Amine 200g/L EC
Propa Force Plus ® is a selective, contact and systemic, post-emergence agricultural herbicide with no residual effect against numerous grasses and broadleaf weeds in rice and wheat. Propanil is a photosynthetic electron transport inhibitor at the photosystem ii receptor site, while 2, 4 D is biochemistry auxin, which acts as growth inhibitor. The weeds, which emerged after a treatment, are not adequately controlled.
Propa Force Plus ® is used to control the following weeds
Broad Leaved Weed:
Ipornea spp, / Eclipta alba, Phyllantus ninuri, Jussiaea linifolia, Ammania spp, Amaranthus spp, Porttulaca oleracea, Cassia tora, Mimosa pudica, Sida acuta, Cyperacea, Brevifolea fimbristylis annua and Cyperus ferax.
Echinochloa colonum (a hard weed to be controlled), Ishaemum rugosum, Leptochloa filiformis, Digitaria sanguinalos, Setaria geniculata and Panicum spp.
Propa Force Plus ® is used to control many type of grasses and broadleaf weeds in rice and wheat fields. Mainly, it's action is on the weeds between stages 1 to 6 leaves.It has short action persistence in the field. Normally, it is phytotoxic to crops which have been treated with organophosphate or carbamate agricultural insecticides.
Propa Force Plus ® has no residual activity; therefore, there is no limitation for the crops following up the rice and wheat crops, which have been treated with it.
Propa Force Plus ® is well tolerated by commonly cultivated rice and wheat varieties. Yellowing sometimes occurs on leafs tips shortly after treatment. However, this has practically no adverse effect on the further development on the rice plants.
Direction of use
Ensure that the spray is properly and correctly calibrated before use. Shake the container before use. Half fil the spray with clean water and add the recommended quantity of Propa Force Plus ®. Agitate during the completion of filling. If the container is empty, rinse at least three times, adding the rinsing water to the spray tank on each occasion prior to completion of filling. Then destroy the container. If Propa Force Plus ® remains in the container, replace the cap tightly after use.
Rate of Use
Propa Force Plus ® should be applied when the mass of weeds are the 1-6 leaf stage. Treatment at late stage requires higher dosages, refer to the table.
You should not spray if rainfall is imminent within 5 hours of application . For application in paddy; the soil should be moist but not submerged in water, at the time of application, therefore, the rice fields must be drained off 1 or 2 days before they are sprayed. They should then be irrigated again 1 or 2 days after the treatment to assist the effectiveness of the agricultural herbicide.
For application in upland rice, a soil with sufficient moisture assists uniform emergency of the weeds. Propa Force Plus ® should ne sprayed on a moist soil after rainfall.
-The volume of clean water to cover one ha is 400 liters.
Re-entry period: 24 hours Toxicity class: 0
Propa Force Plus ® is incompatible with liquid fertilizers, organophosphates, carbamates agricultural insecticides.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, skin or clothing.
- Avoid breathing vapors or spray mist.
- Do not mix with bare hands.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves goggles, wear eyewear.
- Do not eat, drink and chew tobacco or smoke during application.
- Bathe or shower after spraying and change to clean clothes.
- Wash the used equipment and your hands thoroughly immediately with soap and water after handling.
- Skin contamination, in case of contact, immediately wash skin with soap and plenty of water,. Remove contaminated clothing.
- For exposure to eye, flush with plenty with of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention.
- Ingestion, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician and/or transport the patient to an emergency facility immediately. No specific antidote, treat symptomatically.
- Inhalation, Remove the affected person to fresh air and obtain medical attention if there is any respiratory distress.
- In case of emergency, call your local poison control center for advice.
Handling and storage caution
Do not store near food, feed, or drinking water. Store in dry, well-ventilated area below.
Disposal of the Pesticide's Empty Containers
Wastes should be disposed off in a landfill approved for agricultural pesticide disposal or according to Federal, State and local rules.
the distributor guarantees the quality of Propa Force Plus ®. However, since we do not have control over the mixing and usage Propa Force Plus ®, no guarantees is given and no liability is accepted for any unsatisfactory effect, injury or damage arising from the use of it.
Formulated for agricultural uses onl.
Keep away from children
Product Information And Specifications/Ingredients
- Rate Of Use
- 5.5 to 8.5L/ha for nursery bed stage, 8.5 to 11.5L/ha 15-20 days of transplanting
- Direct Seeded Rice
- 5.5 to 8.5L/ha at 3 to 4 leaf stage
- Upland Rice
- 8 L/ha at 1 to 3 leaves stage. 10 to 12 L/ha at 3 to 6 leaves stage. 14L/ha for more than 6 leaves stage
- NAFDAC Registration Number