Sniper 1000EC DDVP Insecticide 100ml
For Professional Use
Contains 1000g/litre of 2,3-dichlorovinyl dimethyl phosphate (DDVP)
A contact stomach acting and fumigant insecticide.
For the control of a wide range of insects, in stored agricultural produce, warehouse de-infestation and field application ona wide range of crops.
The SNIPER and logo and trademark of SARO AGROSCIENCEs LTD
Recommended dosage rates
Pests Dosage per 100m2
For field crops 1.25%/ha
Flies, Fleas, Ants, Moths 3ml in 200ml
Cockroaches, Bedbugs, Mites 15ml in 300ml
Stored product pests 7ml in 300ml
Note: Liquid mixture is in water
- Before treatment, remove all animals and unpack feeds and foodstuff
- Switch off ventilation, close doors and windows.
- Ate treatment, keep closed for at least 4hrs (preferably overnight)
- Then ventilate thoroughly
This varies from 24 hours to 14 weeks, for cabbage itis 14 weeks while for other edible crops it is 24 hours
Use of SNIPER 1000EC
- It gives a rapid knockdown of a wide range of insect pests.
- Highly active in the vapour stage thus making it a good fumigant against stored product insect pest.
- Can be used in livestock facilities against ectoparasites and other insect pests.
- Help to produce healthier environment for both humans and animals when used as directed
- Active at low dosage
All products supplied by SARO AGROSCIENCEs LIMITED are to be used in accordance with the recommendations and instructions given on the label.
We will not accept any responsibilities arising from the improper storage, handling and use of this product.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS/ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY
SNIPER 1000EC contains a anticholinesterase organophosphorous compound.
- Do not use if under medical advice not to work with such compounds.
- It is toxic in contact with the skin or if swallowed.
- Very toxic by inhalation.
- Flammable and corrosive.
- Keep unprotected persons out of treated areas for at least 12 hours.
- Ventilate well before re-entry.
SNIPER 1000EC is an insecticide and acaricide with a respiratory , contact, fumigant and stomach action.
- Do NOT dispose leftovers in container or spray mixtures into sewers, streams, well or ponds.
- Containers must be completely emptied. as well as washing (from triple-rinsing) must be drained into spray thanks.
- Make container unusable by punching or crushing before appropriate disposal (burial or inclination), plastic container (Polyethylene) can be burnt in the farm (provided local regulations allow for this) or preferably in a licensed incinerator.
Seek immediate medical attention in case of accident.
Antidote: Atropine combine with cholinesterase reactors such as PAM CONTRATHON or TOXOGONIN "MERCK"
Do not give MOPHINE
SNIPER 1000EC is non-phytotoxic when used as directed , except to some varieties of chrysanernum .
Toxicology: Acute Oral LD, (4hrs) For rats 50 mg/kg 1hr , inhalation LC (4HRS) for rats 340 mg/m2 1hr
for rats 455 mg/m2
SNIPER 1000EC can be mixed with propoxur but is compatible with alkaline, materials, chinomethionat and dichlofluanid.
Before you open the bottle please read the safety advise.
Emergency number: +234 - 09053805849
Keep out of the reach of children.